28 St. Patrick’s Day Graphics in the PNG format
The 4-leaf clover graphics in the scene above have been greatly reduced.
Both color variations. Not all of the tubes are shown.
The actual images don’t have drop shadows.
Bring the luck of the Irish to your designs projects.
The four-leaf clover is a rare variation of the common, three-leaf clover. Traditionally, the four-leaf clover brings good luck to the finder, especially if accidentally found. Each leaf is believed to represent something special: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck. Just the kind of blessings that we could all use this spring.
I’ve provided this four-leaf clover collection in two color variations, natural and a wild Saint Patrick’s Day green. I’ve posed it in twelve different positions to make it great for collages, landscapes, scrapbooking or numerous other designs. You can easily create a clover field in minutes with these images. The seamless tile on this page and a variation are included.
I’ve also included two files with all of the clovers arranged in columns so that members with Paint Shop Pro can save it to their tube folder and randomly stamp the clovers on their designs. Here’s a brief how to tutorial, which explains how to create tubes for new Paint Shop Pro users:
1. Open “CloverforTubes1” or “CloverforTubes2” in Paint Shop Pro.
2. Go to File>Export>Picture Tube. A little box will come up like the one below.
3. Use these settings, and name the file whatever you wish, then click the “Ok” button.
4. Then open up the file you want to use the clover on.
5. Click the Picture Tube Tool icon in your tool bar. In Paint Pro 9, which is the version I use, it looks like this. If you don’t see it, you may have to turn it on using by going to View>Toolbars and then selecting “Tools.”
6. You will see the clover in your presets. Select it.
7. You’re now ready to stamp random clovers on your image. From the Preset pallet, you can scale the clover or change the placement mode from Random to Continuous.
And that’s all there is to it.
The size of the individual clovers are approximately 800 X 900 pixels. They look best on the smaller side. All are 300 DPI, making them great for print projects.
Members can use the tubes for personal or commercial projects, including web design, template design, candy wrappers, scrap booking, etc. but there are limitations. Read my terms to learn more. If you have any questions, please email me.
This package is one zip file which is approximately 35 MB.