Membership Terms and Conditions of Use
We, referring to ButterflyWebGraphics.com, retain all copyrights to the content on this site. Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the content or any intellectual property rights to you. You may not redistribute or sell the content as stand alone items.
Using any kind of a “website downloader” on this site is forbidden. People caught doing so will be banned from this site and their license to use any material from this site will be revoked!
Description of Services
ButterflyWebGraphics.com is a membership based clip art website that offers thousands of royalty free quality graphics mainly as PNG files. The site is frequently updated with new graphics. Members can access and download the graphics and templates offered on this website and anything new that is released during their membership period.
BUTTERFLYWEBGRAPHICS MEMBERS ONLY CAN:
1. Download and use any of the content on this site for their personal and/or commercial pages.
The graphics can be used for: scrapbook designs, graphic design, candy wrappers, print projects, signature tags, web templates, Zazzle, t-shirt designs, newsletters, banner design, card making, and for numerous other uses. If in doubt, email me.
1. You must incorporate my image(s) into your own unique design. For example adding some graphics to a background you made.
2. You can’t use my images for greeting cards (except for personal greetings you send to your family and friends). No online greeting card sites of any kind, including printed cards for resell!
3. You may not use my graphics on a site that, in my discretion, competes with this site, such as a tube or clip art site.
4. If you work in a professional capacity for another, you may not convey any rights to my graphics to your employer. However, you can create web designs, etc. for such projects.
5. You can’t use my images on a porn site, or on a site that advocates crime, hate, or prejudice toward any creed or people, or on a site that advocates cruelty to children or animals. This includes any kind of site that sells live animal traps or gas bombs for wildlife.
7. You can’t resell or redistribute the images as stand alone products or add them to a clip art or tube collection. You may not redistribute the images as PNGs or PSD files as is with transparent background or as any other file type with a transparent background. Again, you must incorporate them into your own unique design, such as putting them on a background, incorporating other designs elements into the graphic, etc. Please don’t slap two or three of my tubes together and resell or redistribute them as clip art–this is not a unique design.
8. You can’t post the images to a message board or tube group.
9. My graphics can be used for creating computer wallpapers that you give away or sell, but credit to butterflywebgraphics.com (You may not credit Bobette Bryan) must be given and you must include a link to this site. In addition, you must incorporate the image into your own unique design. You can not give away or sell wallpapers from this site.
10. You can not make a compilation of my graphics. The Victorian images that I offer are significantly modified from the original version; they have been repaired, digitally altered and/or repainted. None of them are mere scans. In addition, I’ve spent a lot of time and money purchasing and repairing these images. These graphics are not public domain.
11. Members are welcome to use the images from the Antique and Photo collections for nearly any project, including 3D artwork, model making, and 3D products, but the 3D Poser rendered images in the Graphics Gallery can’t be used to create 3D models, 3D textures, or other products for 3D applications and 3D products such as dolls and ceramic products, due to increasingly limited licensing restrictions of the original model creators.
12. You can use the images to decorate your site, but you may not use the images for a logo or for logo design.
1. All copyright information must remain on the image and if you use the image on the internet, you must link back to this site on the page where the image is used. Please link back to https://www.butterflywebgraphics.com. You can’t merely relegate the link to a Credits or Memberships page. Credit must be to ButterflyWebGraphics.com and not to Bobette Bryan.
2. If the image is used in a printed product, please give credit to ButterflyWebGraphics.com if possible.
Finally, these images are registered with the U.S. Copyright office, and I will pursue legal action against anyone who violates my intellectual property rights.
MEMBERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
3. You can access the Members Only areas on multiple computers, provided that they are computers in your own home. You can log in from a place of business as well, provided you are the sole user of the site content. Sharing a membership with extended family, employees or coworkers is prohibited. If they wish to use my content, they must sign up for their own membership.
4. Everything on this site is “as is” I offer no warranty or guarantee for accessibility to this site, or to the condition or usability of the images, and I make no claims to perfection. In fact, many of the images used on this site are antique or vintage and are flawed by time.
5. Download the content at your own risk. ButterflyWebGraphics.com takes no responsibilities for any damages that may result from downloading and/or using the content or this site.
6. I offer no refunds for subscription dues. See 10 below.
7. You must supply me with a valid email address so that I can send you your membership information. I’m not responsible for email that doesn’t go through. sign up with a Yahoo or Hotmail email addresses at your own risk, but please know that in this age of overzealous spam blockers, often mail doesn’t go through to these email providers.
8. After you sign up, you’ll receive immediate acknowledgement of your order via Paypal. It can take up to 24 hours, however, to receive your user name and password in order to login to the site. In addition, if you paid via echeck, I will not send your user information until your payment clears, which generally takes 3-5 days. If you’ve not received your membership information within 24 hours of signing up, email me and let me know.
9. I may request confirmation from you that you’ve signed up for a membership, especially if you’ve signed up with a free email account such as Yahoo/Hotmail and have an unverified Paypal account. This is necessary for security reasons.
10. This is my business mailing address, if for any reason, you need to contact me:
510 South 12th St.
St. Joseph, MO 64501
11. I may email you about site updates so that you can receive the latest graphics, etc. If you don’t wish to receive this email, please let me know, and I’ll remove you from the email list. I may also email you regarding your membership.
13. Subscription dues renew automatically each month–every six months for six month subscribers, and every three months for three month subscribers. I do not send out payment reminder notices. If you don’t wish for another payment to be deducted from your Paypal account or credit card, you must cancel your subscription before a payment is due. This is YOUR responsibility. After a payment goes through, I do not offer refunds for membership dues.
You can cancel directly in your Paypal account or you can go here to cancel. If you write to me directly to cancel your membership, you must do so at least 48 hours before your recurring subscription payment is due to be processed by Paypal. If you paid via an echeck, and Paypal begins to process your payment and you write to me the same day and say you want to unsubscribe, I will not offer a refund when your echeck finally clears.
14. The membership rates are listed on the signup page. Should subscription payment fees increase, your subscription payment fee will remain the same as long as you’re a member. After you cancel, however, you’ll have to pay the current price should you later return and sign up for a membership.
15. If your subscription payment fails or doesn’t clear, I have the right to disable your log-in to the site.
16. I may also cancel your membership and ban you from the site permanently, if in my sole opinion, you’ve violated these terms.
17. Occasionally the site may be down temporarily for maintenance. I offer no warranty and extend no credit for this.
18. Please do not sign up again if you already have an active subscription. If you can’t login, write to me to make sure that your subscription is no longer active before you sign up again, or you can check your subscription status at Paypal. If you do accidentally sign up for two subscriptions, I will only consider a refund for the second subscription if you brought the problem to my attention within 48 hours. Otherwise, I will extend your membership time by whatever extra you paid. Some people purposely purchase more than one subscription when they sign up, either as gifts or for employees so if I receive more than one subscription sign up notice from you, I don’t know that it’s an error. Sometimes, if I’m busy, I don’t notice it at all. Typically, if I notice it, I will write to you about it, but the responsibility ultimately falls on you, and if you sign up twice, the error is yours.
19. And if you do purchase a subscription for someone other than yourself, please let me know immediately so I can approve that person for a membership. Some people are permanently banned from my site due to abuse of my terms, copyright issues, or payment problems, and so each member must be personally approved.
23. This site is in no way affiliated with BobetteBryan.com, PassionUp.com. or SecretLoveLetters.com, and a membership to this site gives you no license to use material from these other sites. Please don’t even ask me. A membership to this site, gives you the right to download material from this site only!
24. In order to use the materials for this membership, you will need a computer, a Windows OS (I do not offer support for MAC systems), high speed internet service such as DSL or Cable (if you’re using dial-up internet service, downloading the files will be painful, if you can even download them at all), a valid email address, a program that is capable or opening zip files, an HTML editor (if you wish to use the templates) and a graphics editing program, preferably a newer edition of Paint Shop Pro, that is capable of opening PSP and PNG files. Having the necessary software, etc. to use the graphics or other materials offered on this site is fully your responsibility. I do not offer refunds to those who claim they can’t open the files or to those who claim they don’t have the correct editing or HTML software.
25. I also do not offer refunds to those who claim they don’t know how to use the graphics. I do not have the time to offer lessons in graphic design, Paint Shop pro image editing, 3D image creation, or web design. I assume that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to use the materials offered on this site before you sign up for a membership.
26. By signing up, you warrant that you are: At least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement. You do not reside in any country to which export of USA products are prohibited or restricted. You will not use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement; and that your use of the Content will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity.
27. UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT EXPORT CONTROLS
Software from this Site is subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
28. The state of Missouri is the legal jurisdiction for any legal dispute arising from your use of this site or the content within.
29. And finally, I deserve the right to deny a site membership to anyone for any reason. Some people are permanently banned from this site due to abuse of these terms, copyright issues, or payment problems, and so each member must be personally approved.
Have a question that’s not answered here? Please feel free to email me.